Top 10 Best WordPress Hosting Sites in 2022 | WordPress Hosting Recommendations
What is WordPress Hosting?
WordPress hosting is hosting which can be optimized to meet WordPress’s performance and security needs better. Typically, it includes a single-click WordPress install to make it easier and convenient to start with the best WordPress hosting.
Why Site Speed Important?
In today’s world, people haven’t patience; the expectation is very high. The average person expects only 2 seconds to load and open a website. Not only that, but Google also announced that site speed is also one important ranking factor. That means low site speed will directly affect SEO and ranking of your website.
According to a report by Radware, “A 2-second delay during a transaction can lead to abandonment rates of 87%.”
According to Fastcompanys’s statistic, “If Amazon slowed their loading speed down by even one second, they could ‘lose $1.6 billion in sales‘ each year.”
In short, site speed is essential for the brand or company’s first image, fulfill customers’ expectations, positive signs about your business, and increase the chance of better search rankings.
Hosting provider plays an important role to make your website fast and slow. Not only speed but many other things that you should keep in mind while selecting a hosting provider for your website is security features, price, customer support, etc.
Even though all these web hosting companies are great in their own way but may not be right for all. It’s good to check and compare their plans and services and know their pros and cons, which will help you select the best WordPress hosting for your website.
Since 1998, iPage is in the business and powering nearly 1 million sites. iPage is part of one of the largest internet providers company named Endurance International Group (EIG). The company’s services are not the best, but it’s one of the market’s cheapest options.
- The company rates are very much economic compare to other WordPress hosting providers.
- The company had only 2 plans, no confusion, simple and affordable, which started at $3.75 a month.
- 30 days money-back guarantee policy.
- Modern-looking control panel, which is quite convenient and fairly intuitive.
- The extra cost for Backups.
- Consumer support is okay but not excellent.
- They will aggressively sell some of the extra features that may not be required at the time of checkout.
Founded in 2000, Nexcess is one of the trusted hosting provider company for hosting WordPress website. The company offers 7 types of wordpress plans named Spark, Maker, Designer, Builder, Producer, Executive, and Enterprise. Spark is a starter pack at $19.00 per month on monthly plan and $15 per month on the annual plan.
- 30 days money back return policy.
- Reliable and fast hosting.
- Great uptime.
- The company is not providing live chat support to users.
- The price is a little bit high, i.e., Not affordable.
- Not unlimited access to bandwidth and other hosting resources.
Founded in Florida in 2002 and acquired by EIG (Endurance International Group) in 2012, the HostGator is a major player in the hosting industry. The company offers services like Cloud hosting, VPS (Virtual Private Server), Shared hosting, WordPress hosting, and many more. The starter WordPress plan is stated at $5.95 per month, but if you will buy it for the long term, the cost will decrease.
- Ready to go one-click wordpress install.
- 45 days money back guarantee.
- Advanced security.
- Free site migration.
- Free domain name on a 12-month plan.
- The support team is good but not excellent takes a lot of time to solve the issue.
- Unnecessary and aggressive upsell options.
- The first time services are cheap but renewals are expensive.
- Lack of advance features like it doesn’t have a built-in server-side caching system.
Founded in the year 2008, GreenGeeks is one of the major hosting provider companies in the industry. The company is serving more than 35,000 customers with more than 3,00,000 websites. The company replaced used energy with triple the energy credits and was named an eco-friendly hosting provider company.
The services of GreenGeeks is more suitable for e-commerce business and small, medium-sized businesses. The user can select from a number of badges to display on their website to let visitors know that the online business is environment friendly. Let’s see some of the major pros and cons of using Greengeek.
- 300% Green Energy Commitment.
- Excellent speed.
- Safeguarding security features.
- Multiple data centers around the world.
- Free Website Migration and free domain on 12 months plan.
- GreenGeeks gives 30 days money-back guarantee.
- LS Cache is included in all plans.
- The renewal price is high.
- Phone support is limited not 24/7 support.
- Setup and domain fees are not included in 30 days money-back guarantee policy.
6. WP engine
WP engine is one of the pioneer hosting providers in the industry. This US-based hosting provider has mainly four plans: Startup, Growth, Scale, and custom (Premium and Enterprise). The basic plan start-up will cost you $25/month, which is definitely not budget-friendly. WP Engine is the premium WordPress hosting provider, and it provides you the one of the best WordPress hosting experience in the market.
- 24/7 customer support via live chat.
- Hosting Panel tools are good.
- 60-days money-back guarantee policy.
- Free access to Genesis Framework and 35+ StudioPress premium themes.
- No need for a separate caching plugin; the company provides Free backups & built-in EverCache caching.
- Free SSL and CDN (StackPath integration).
- Enterprise-grade WordPress security.
- WP engine is one of the most costly hosting providers in the industry.
- Many Plugins are restricted to install in your site, which includes caching, backup, related post plugins, and some others. So check it and find the alternative before going for the WP engine.
- WP engine is only a hosting services provider that are not offering Domain Registrations services. So you’ll have to register your domains with another company.
- Bandwidth and storage are minimal.
- Read Also – Top 10 Best Casino Games To Play and Earn Money
Whether you are new babies or experience one in creating and managing the wordpress website, or no matter your business is large or small, this will not disappoint you. Hostinger provides the most affordable plans; the basic single WordPress plan starts from $1.59 per month for new users. Hostinger provides cutting edge NGINX Caching and one-click WordPress install.
- Most affordable plans.
- Free email hosting included.
- Simple and convenient user interface.
- Multiple data centers.
- LiteSpeed web servers.
- 99.9% Uptime.
- 30 days money-back guarantee.
- SSH access.
- Not Providing unmetered storage and bandwidth.
- Only host a limited number of websites not unlimited.
- No daily backups.
From the last 10 years, DreamHost made its place in the WordPress recommendation list. The company provides its services in over 100 countries and hosts more than 1.5 million websites. There are mainly three types of WordPress hosting available on DreamHost, which are WordPress Basic, DreamPress, and VPS for WordPress. The basic plan starts at $2.59 per month.
DreamHost providing all the things which need to start a WordPress website and helps to make it faster and convenient for the users to operate. DreamHost gives pre-install WordPress, and all plans include a free domain name, free SSL certificate, and free website firewall.
- The only provider who is giving 97 days money-back guarantee.
- All the servers are owned and operated by the company independently.
- Dreamhost provides unmetered bandwidth.
- Affordable price.
- One-click staging.
- On-demand daily backups.
- Uptime is not as good as it can be.
- Multiple datacenters not available.
- You will not get an email account in the basic plan.
- Live chat support is not available 24/7, and wait times are long sometimes.
3. A2 Hosting
Another reputed WordPress hosting provider on the list, A2 Hosting, also provides the industry’s best services. The basic plan starts with $2.99 per month while $12.99 per month for a managed WordPress solution. Here are some of the pros and cons of selecting A2 hosting, which will help you know more about their services.
- 30 days full money-back guarantee.
- Pro-rata based any time refund on canceling.
- A2 Hosting is very fast and effective.
- In the turbo plan, the provider gives special features called Turbo servers. The company claims that due to limited users, this server can load the site 20 times fasters than the other sites.
- Nvme SSD Storage on Turbo Plans.
- Best user interface.
- Multiple data centers.
- If you migrate your site and scale down your plan, then the company will charge you. If you change the server location, then also the company will charge around $25.
- Even though support is good, but people complain about the slow support system.
- If you are thinking about going for Turbo Plan, then you must know it does not apply to Ruby or Python application.
As officially recommended by WordPress.org, Bluehost is one of the largest hosting providers. Even you are an absolute beginner; you can easily build a website with their custom WordPress setup. The basic plan starts at just $2.95 per month.
- $200 in free marketing credits (Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising)
- Convenient to make a website even for beginners.
- Blue host offering a free domain name (For a year), free SSL, and free site transfer.
- Customer support experts are available 24/7 via phone and live chat.
- High-Performance servers.
- Automatic Daily Malware Scan.
- Basic plans don’t have a good backup solution.
- No option for monthly billing.
- Renewal rates are expensive.
SiteGround is one of the best wordpress hosting providers in today’s time. The provider is on the list of official WordPress recommendations too. Due to the fastest service among the competitors, the provider is very well known among the user. The provider mainly offers 3 plans named StartUp, GrowBig, and GoGeek. The startup plan is the basic one, which offers a special price of $6.99 per month.
- SiteGround has multiple data centers.
- Google Cloud infrastructure.
- Exceptional response time.
- 24/7 Instant Customer support services.
- 30-day money-back guarantee policy.
- Supercacher (Which makes loading speed faster).
- Best speed.
- Costly than other providers.
- Minimal web storage.
- Limited monthly visits.
The aim of this article is to provide information about the best WordPress hosting company which will help you make the right decision because choosing the wrong provider can have a negative impact on your website SEO, speed, and sales. Hope, with this information you can choose the right hosting for your website.