Top 10 Healthy Foods That You Should Include In Your Diet
Since the pandemic hit the entire world with massive destruction towards Economy, Survival, and most importantly human health. It is high time now that people should understand the importance of health. One should keep track of what kind or type of foods they have regularly eaten. Having unhealthy foods regularly in their diet can trigger the health of the person.
Having healthy foods can help one to stay away from health issues or medical concerns. In this article, you will get to know the top 10 healthy foods that you should include in your diet.
Water is very essential for our body. Water helps remove toxins from our bodies. On a day one should drink 2 to 3 liters of water which keeps our body hydrated. Water is also good for the skin, drinking a good amount of water in a day can help you to tackle the issues of pimples or acne.
Having warm water in the morning as soon as you wake up and also at night before going to bed, helps in flushing out the toxins from our body and also helps in cleansing our body.
The second healthy food is fruits. Who does not like fruits? Well, everyone loves fruits. Some who do not like fruits should start having them. Below are some of the fruits which are good and healthy for our body.
- Apple – Many people love eating Apples, and most people include it in their diet as well. But there are some more uses of Apple which one should know. Firstly, Apples are very good for constipation issues. People having constipation issues can have an Apple for better relief. Apple is also good for weight management. It does help in weight loss also helps in improving skin.
- Grapefruit – Making a habit of including a Grapefruit helps in reducing the risk or danger of insulin resistance. Although Grapefruit is a very boring fruit to have it acts as a great booster for the body. Hence, having Grape Fruit is very good for health.
- Blueberries – A bowl of Blueberries every day is very good for our immunity. Some of the uses of fruit are it helps to reduce the risk of diabetes, helps in weight management, and also acts as a great immunity booster. A small number of Blueberries in a day strengthens the metabolism. It contains high antioxidants amongst all the other fruits.
- Bananas – Bananas are one of the best and filling fruits. Bananas have many benefits for health. It is one of the nutritious fruits to have. Bananas end hunger very quickly and are a very good source of digestion. Having one or two bananas in a day is very good. Bananas have vitamins and have a high amount of magnesium. Bananas help in constipation; it is good for the skin and excellent in giving quick energy once eaten. Bananas are used by most of them as the main fruit in their diets. It is mostly consumed during the pre-workout time. Overeating Bananas should be avoided. This fruit is one of the cheapest & delicious fruit to have. There are many delicious sweets which can be made by Banana like Pancakes, Pudding, Cakes, etc.
Vegetables are vital for our bodies. One should have vegetables on a daily basis as it has vitamins, fiber and also can reduce the risk of health issues. Vegetables are a very important part of our diet. Making a habit of vegetables every day is a good and healthy routine, however, many people do not love eating vegetables, but it is necessary to be had.
Below are some of the healthy vegetable names: –
- Karela (Bitter Gourd) – Karela or Bitter Gourd is excellent for skin and also good for other medical concerns. Many people have bitter gourd in the form of juice as it is very hydrating water to drink early morning to reduce aging and also fights acne of the skin. Karela is very bitter, however, it is very good for health and shows amazingly great results on the human body. A glass of Karela juice daily is excellent for people who have diabetic issues.
- Spinach – Spinach is another great vegetable with vitamins and fiber. Many people nowadays are growing this vegetable in their home gardens. It is very good for health like other vegetables in the market. Spinach soup is also made by some people which is meant to be very good for bones. It is rich in nutrients. Spinach takes time to be digested in our body hence it should be had very slowly or chewed nicely. Therefore, having Spinach is tremendously great for our body.
- Carrots – Who does not like carrots? Well, carrot is loved by all unlike other vegetables it can be had raw. Many of them even steam the carrot or make carrot soups as well. Carrots are a good source of potassium they also have a lot of health benefits. It is also meant good for eyesight.
- Broccoli – Broccoli is a very high nutrient vegetable that helps improve health in many ways. It helps in immunity-boosting, heart health, etc., Broccoli is very good and safe to eat on an everyday basis. It can be added to any kind of vegetable soups or dish. It does help people who are trying to lose weight.
Fish is one of the most favorite and healthiest foods on earth for many people. Fishes are beautiful, isn’t it? At the same time, they are yummy and tasty to eat. Fishes have great nutrients. They have proteins and are very much rich in vitamins.
Fishes have Omega-3 which is very vital for the human body. Fish is consumed by everyone regardless of what religion one is. Fish is one of the most had foods amongst all and which is always included in our diets. Fish is something that can be had any time of meal whether it is lunch or dinner. Hence it is a very good food to be had on a regular basis.
6. Food Grains
Food Grains are a very vital source for our day-to-day life. There are many places where the grains are grown. Some of the major countries in the world are – China, USA, Brazil, India, etc.
The main food grains grown are wheat, rice, corn, pulses, etc., and the most important food grain for people is Rice. There are many other food grains as well which are oats, quinoa, barley, etc. these types of grains are mostly used by people who are looking for weight control.
Consuming food grains are meant to be highly healthy as it reduces the danger of obesity, diabetes, etc.
Nuts are eaten by almost everyone nowadays, as Nuts are very tasty snacks filled with nutrients. You must have heard in some celebrity interviews that they carry or chew nuts when hungry, that is because they believe that having nuts like, cashews, almonds, etc. is healthier than having any other dairy chocolate or sweets.
Having nuts every day gives one good health benefits like it improves skin. One can carry them wherever they travel as they are convenient to carry along. One should include nuts in their daily diet as it will help in reducing medical issues.
Curd is something that most of them love to have. Curd can be eaten plain or with sugar as well. Curd is very useful for people who have frequent acidity problems. Sometimes when people have a cold or cough and cannot have food, they may have curd with rice or with any other meals this gives energy and fills their stomach.
It is good for the skin, and also for weight control. One should also try to have curd without sugar as it shows good results.
3. Dark Chocolate
Dark Chocolate is a great source of antioxidants. Dark chocolate is good for the skin and is healthier than other dairy chocolates available in the market. Having 2 squares of dark chocolate post lunch or dinner is very good.
Some of the proven dark chocolates which can be consumed or included in your diet are Bournville and Amul. You can eat any of these regardless of how much percent dark chocolate one is having eating dark chocolate without nuts is more effective than having with nuts.
Milk is amazingly the best source of protein to be absorbed. It has calcium, vitamins, magnesium, and many other nutrients. Including milk in on diet is a very good habit as it kills health-related issues and also makes human body bones strong. It is always said that milk is extremely good for Children as it strengthens the body and mind of the child.
Many people mix flavored powders in milk for better taste, but having without flavors is more effective and healthier. One can make different kinds of sweet dishes or desserts with milk. Therefore, milk is super healthy food.
Meat is another very high source of protein. Having meat is said to be good for health but overeating of the same is also not so good. Meats are classified mainly into Red Meat and Poultry Meat.
- Red Meat – It includes beef, goat, and lamb. Red meat is very much high in good fat and proteins and is extremely good for health. Most of the people like having red meat. Eating red meat over and over again can create health issues, like heart diseases, cancer, etc. having red meat in a moderate form is healthy. So, eat red meat in limit.
- Poultry Meat – Poultry Meats include chicken, pork, duck, etc. Poultry meats are much better and healthier than red meats. Most of the people eat broilers chicken instead one should try having the country bird as it is much safer. Some of them have too much chicken which should be strictly avoided. One should practice eating less chicken as overeating or daily eating of chicken may also affect the health. Especially girls should try and have less chicken or they might tend to get issues in their mensuration cycles and in turn may result in PCOS.
Although, meat is a high source of protein and can be eaten by everyone, but also should make sure to have the same occasionally and not regularly.
These are some of the top 10 healthy foods that one should incorporate in their diets which can be consumed or incorporated in the diet. Having these healthy foods will keep your energy levels high and give you all the required nutrients for your body. So, if in case you have not included these healthy foods in your diet today, then include it and Stay Fit, Stay Healthy.